Why Choose Us?
We are always looking to improve every aspect of our business to suit your expectations and demands within providing quality of support and services under attractive prices.
What Causes Hair Loss?
There are several reasons which influence on this process – stress, heritage, poor diet, illnesses, hormone changes, medicines etc. To cope with this problem some people prefer hair transplantation.
What Should Be Done After Hair Transplant Surgery?
One may gently pour water on the transplanted area from second day onwards and may use mild baby shampoo but without rubbing the area.
- Do not rub, or scratch the transplanted area for initial 2 weeks after that gentle rubbing may be done while shampooing.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least initial 3 weeks.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least 3 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 4 to 6 weeks. Better to wear a loosely fitting cap during initial days.
- Do not use any coloring agents, chemicals and dyes for 4 to 5 weeks.
What is Hair Transplantation Fue
What is Hair Implantation (DHİ)
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRR)
How much the hair transplantaion surgery will hurt?
Honestly, you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised. When you read about the procedure, it seems a tad gruesome – but the fact is, there’s no pain with the surgery.